You Are Here : Help I-SERVE
I-SERVE is a magnificent project, churning out the essence of scriptures such as the Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas, Shastras, and Agamas, for the benefit of mankind. This outstanding project is extensive in nature and requires your generous support. It is "You" who can make I-SERVE achieve its objectives and make it reach newer heights. We appeal to all our patrons and sympathizers to donate liberally to the Institute I-SERVE and encourage the pious research work being undertaken by it.
You can extend your support in two ways:
•Support on book search activity
•Offering monetary support
SUPPORTING BOOK SEARCH ACTIVITY:
The research work undertaken by I-SERVE encompasses many areas of study, ranging from agriculture to aeronautics. This is a challenging task and needs whatever help it can get. We appeal to scholars, researchers, modern scientists, technical experts and computer engineers, whether retired or working, to offer their valuable services to I-SERVE to enable it to fulfill its noble objectives and contribute to the cause of promoting the well being of the humanity.
The institute of SERVE is an organization, which is striving to serve the entire Humanity, without barricades of caste, creed, religion etc. It deserves the support of intellectuals and philanthropists like you. You can support our endeavor of book search activity in your city.
1. By providing copies or originals of the old Scientific Manuscripts, if you have any with you or if you find any such books available in the library's in your city.
2. By Encouraging others to do so.
3. By providing relavant information to I-SERVE.
For more information on how you could do this, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Another way you can become part of this noble project is by offering monetary support.
I-SERVE is depending entirely on voluntary donations. So it is "you" who can make a positive difference to the unwavering efforts of I-SERVE and to the world we live in. We make an earnest appeal to the scholars and philanthropists, individuals and institutions, to encourage I-SERVE by generously supporting its endeavors to serve humanity at large. Please come forward and offer whatever monetary support you can.
1. You can contribute to the Monthly Maintenance Fund (MMF) to I-SERVE by donating Rs 150 /- ($10) per month regularly.
2. You can contribute to the Yearly Maintenance Fund (YMF) to I-SERVE by donating Rs 1500 /-($100) per Annum regularly.
3. You can Sponsor the salary of a staff member at I-SERVE.
4. You can Sponsor or Co-sponsor any of the R&D Projects of I-SERVE.
5. You can Sponsor or Co-sponsor a Conference,Seminar or Workshop of I-SERVE.
6. You can Contribute in any manner which suits your Planning.
BENEFITS TO SUCH DONARS:
1. 30% discount on all the publications of I-SERVE will be allowed for MMF and YMF contributors.
2. For those who contribute more than Rs.50,000/- at a time, all the publications available at that time will be gifted free of cost.(Non-Residential donors have to bear the postal expenses).They can insert an Advertisement in one of the next conference volumes of I-SERVE, free of cost. Their names will be displayed at the venues of that particular conference of I-SERVE.
3. All the donors will receive regular update about the activities of I-SERVE through E-mails.
. All contributions/donations made to I-SERVE are exempted from Income Tax -
1. U/s. 80(G)(5)(vi), Vide Letter No. DIT(E)/Hyd/42(04)/80G/06-07 dated: 26.09.2006.
2. U/s 35 (1)(II) of I.T Act. (Note : All income tax assesses would be eligible to weighted deduction of 2.00 times of the sums donated to I-SERVE. For example, if Rs.10,000/- is donated to I-SERVE, the donor gets a deduction of Rs. 20,000/- from his/her taxable income.)
|INDIAN RESIDENTS :
|Indian Residents can send their donations in the form of cheques or demand drafts (DDs) favoring SERVE payable at Hyderabad or can make online transfer to Axis Bank Account number 235010100139359 (Code No. IFSC: UTIB0000235), Dilsukhnagar branch and people can also contribute to the Delhi Chapter of I-SERVE through New Delhi,Diplomatic Enclave Branch, Canara Bank account number 0157101026726 (Code No. IFSC : CNRB0000157).
|NON RESIDENT INDIANS (NRIs) :
|Non Resident Indians (NRIs) can utilize wire transfer facility. The following are the details for the same.
Wire Transfer of Funds (USD)
Payments should be made - CHASE MANHATTAN BANK (SWIFT CHASUS33)
(PAYMENT SHOULD BE ROUTED EITHER VIA CHIPS ABA 0002 Or FED ABA 021000021)
For credit to 0011407376 AXIS BANK LTD (SWIFT – AXISINBB) MUMBAI
For further credit to AXIS BANK LTD Hyderabad SWIFT: AXISINBB008
Ultimate Beneficiary A/c No: 909010039494633
Name : SERVE,
Address: 11-13-279, Road No. 8, Alakapuri, Hyderabad – 500035
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
New Delhi Chapter (Branch Office)
C-ll /107,Satya Sadan, Satya Marg,Chanakyapuri,New Delhi 110021;
Tel : 011-24672498;
E-mail : email@example.com