You Are Here : Who We Are > About Chairman
Born in Machilipatnam of Andhra Pradesh in India Prof.K.V.Krishna Murthy, the Chairman & Managing Trustee of I-SERVE is a highly popular and an exemplary scholar with a rare combination of oriental and western knowledge imbibed in him. Strongly, an unusual mix of poetic and scientific talents finds happy abode in him. Born in an orthodox family of traditional Vedic Scholars of national repute, oriental knowledge descended on him as his rightful ancestral property whereas his quest for exploring the secrets of nature , his rational thinking and inquisitive approach made him embrace the western scientific knowledge, thus enabling him acquire his master's degree in Modern Mathematics. He is surely the rarest breed of scholars whose sword shines sharp at both the edges.
Here are some remarkable specifics about him:
• B.Sc; ( Andhra University, India)
• M.A; Maths ( Andhra University, India)
• Expertise in Sanskrit and Telugu Sahitya and Vedantha Sastras
Positions Held :
- Chairman & Managing Trustee, I-SERVE, a Regd Charitable Trust
- Formerly Trustee of Avadhoota Datta Peetham
- Chief Editor for Bhaktimala, a monthly magazine of Avadhoota Datta Peetham since 1986
- Educational Officer ( Vidhyadhikari), an honorary post of Avadhoota Datta Peetham.
- Member , Veda Sastra Pandit Selection Committee of A.P. Endowments Department ( 2002)
- Member, TTD’s Sri Venkateshwara Institute of higher Vedic Studies (2003)
- Member, Board of Ayurveda Studies, Dr. N.T>R. University of Medical Sciences, Vijayawada
- Professor in the School of Vedic Studies & Research, Jawaharlal Institute for Advanced Studies (JNIAS), Hyderabad
Honors & Awards :
1. Ugadi Puraskar by A.P. Chief Minister in 2002
2. Jnana Saraswathi Puraskar by the famous Saraswathi Temple of Basara in 2002
3. Sri Kalyanananda Bharathi Prathibha Puraskar by Sri Maha Kameswari Peetham in 2003
4. Jnana Kulapati Puraskar by Maharshi Vignana Peetham in 2003
5. Sri Ramachandra Pura Pitha Puraskar, Karnataka in 2004
6. Veda Sastra Abhigna title from Sarvaartha Sankshema Samiti, Hyd in 2006
7. Dr. Paidi Lakshmaiah Prathibha Puraskar, Hyd in 2007
8. Dharma Nidhi Puraskar by Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Telugu University, Hyd in 2007
Books Authored :
1. Life History of Sri Ganapathi Sachchidananda Swamiji, a 1350 page book which got
translated intoGerman, French, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarathi languages.
2. Yogavasista Hrudayam – Vol I to V ( Telugu Prose & English)
3. Guru Tatva (Telugu Prose)
4. Ganapathi Sachchidananda Sadguru Charithra Samgraha (Sanskrit Poetry)
5. Sri Guru Pachasat (Sanskrit Poetry)
6. Kirita Manimalika ( Sanskit Poetry)
7. Method of Sadguru Pada Puja ( Sanskrit)
8. Adhyaaya Slokavali ( Sanskrit Poetry)
9. Editorship of Bhaktimala, monthly journal of Avadhoota Datta Peetham – Various essays
10. Sadguru Swarageethika ( Sanskrit Poetry)
11. Alochanalu ( A collection of essays in Telugu)
12. Ganesha Sarvamgeena Stuthi ( Sanskrit Poetry)
13. Rudra Prapancha Stava ( 1000 slokas in Sanskrit)
14. Hymn to Ganesha
16. Yoga Taravali ( Telugu & English)
17. Authored many research papers on Vedic Sciences & a book on Vedic Mathematics
18. Conducted more than 30 National / International conference / workshop etc., on various subjects related to Vedic sciences and edited around 25 books on Vedic sciences.
• A number of lectures delivered on the subjects of Vedic Sciences and spiritual subjects in Universities / Cultural centers and allied Venues.
• Spiritual discourses in Gemini TV, ETV2, Saptagiri & ETV
• Dialogues for the film Datta Darsanam ( Telugu)
• Special discourses to teach the secrets of Puranas and Vedanta Sastra in an easy way.
A versatile speaker of international acclaim, Sri K.V.Krishna Murthy's insight into the scientific aspects of Vedic knowledge dived deep and flew high in the annals of imagination and comprehension and this made him fit to be commanded by his Guru to start the Institute of I-SERVE, and serve the humanity, for generations to come. His ability in analysis and teaching secrets of Puranas and Vedanta Sastra in an easy way attracted many audience and fans worldwide.
"Neetimala" every Sunday 6 am
Telugu GEMINI TV -
" Yoga Vashista Hrudaya " at 6.30 am every Tuesday.
Bhakti Tv -
"Sri Datta Darashanam" every Thursday 9.30 am
* Life History of Sri Ganapathi Sachchidananda Swamiji.
* Yogavasista Hrudayam (Telugu Prose & English)
* Guru Tatva (Telugu Prose)
To Order any of the Books ( only I-SERVE Publications)Please write to us at email@example.com or Call Us at +91-40-24035013
**"Yogavasistam " discourse on 11th May 2008
In the Vedic tradition questioning with inquisitiveness is always encouraged since its expands the brains of both the questioners and preacher. Questioning with a sense of argumentative tendency is prohibited since it further shrinks the brain of questioner. In order to exchange knowledge and expand knowledge questions related to ancient wisdom and sciences are welcome in this column.Personal questions do not have place here. Genuine questions wil be referred to the experts of the field as far as possible and the answers will be placed in this Q & A section, for the benefit of every one .
MAIL YOUR QUESTION TO