Search Group:The Search Group is an integral part of the work force of SERVE and performs the most primary and fundamental task of identifying and collecting Vedic Science Sanskrit text books from various libraries, individuals and institutions in the area of their jurisdiction, for further study and analysis by experts. The search group mainly consists of Sanskrit-knowing scholars who travel extensively in their respective areas and identify the books useful to the mission of SERVE and pass them on to their Regional Coordinator and the Head Quarters as the case may be.
Book Study Group:The book study group consists of Sanskrit scholars, as well as, experts such as scientists, engineers, technologists and other specialists. The Sanskrit scholars review original Sanskrit science textbooks and reduce them into operational essences consisting primarily of technical knowledge duly translating them into English, Hindi, Telugu or other local languages. The next step in the process involves scientists undertaking a comparative study of the gist prepared by the Sanskrit scholars and comparing them with the modern sciences. If any differences between the two Groups of scholars arise, either on concepts, comprehension or comparability, then group discussions between scientists and Sanskrit scholars will be arranged, to review the original texts once again and try to decode them accurately.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chairman & Director General Prof. K.V.Krishna Murty
RESEARCH ADVISORY COMMITTEE
1. Dr. C.H.S. Sastry GCIM.,D.Ay.M, FRAY,Ph.D Director (Retd) National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur. Ex- Director, ISM , New Delhi, Ex- Director, CCRAS, New Delhi. Ex- Advisor (Ayurveda), Govt. of India , New Delhi.
2. Dr. S. Chandrasekhar M.Sc, Ph.D Deputy Director, Scientist – F, IICT, Hyderabad
3. Dr. D.V.N. Sarma, D.Sc Formerly Professor, Andhra.University and Chikago, California, NAASA,USA.
4. Dr. M.V. Jagannadham M.Sc, Ph.D Scientist E-1,CCMB, Hyderabad.
5. Dr. G.S. Murthy M.Sc, Ph.D Specialist in Tantrik Mathematics, Former Scientific Officer, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
6. Dr. M.Paramkusa Rao B.A.M.S,M.D, Ph.D Asst. Professor, S.V.Ayur. Medical College , Tirupati
7. Dr. B.Dhanvantri Acharya M.B.B.S., D.O., Ayurveda Visarada, Brundavan Nursing Home, Machilipatnam,/P>
8. Dr. M.A.Virinchi B.A.M.S, M.B.A (NU) Chief Monitoring Officer, Ayruvedic Courses,Ayurveda Practitioner & Manufacturer, Hyderabad
9. Dr. Vemula Bhanuprakash B.A.M.S; Editor : SFPA – Ayurvedic Monthly Journal, Nellore
10.Dr. N. Someswara Rao Prof. of A.U, Analytical Chemistry(R), Visakhapatnam
11. Dr. B.Subba Lakshmi, M.D. (Ayur) Professor, Govt. Ayurvedic College, Hyderabad
12. Dr. M.Radhakrishna Murty, M.D. (Ayur) ARO, Govt. Ayurvedic College, Hyderabad
13. Dr. B.Murali Mohan, M.D. (Ayur) A R O,Govt. Ayurvedic College,Hyderabad
14. Dr. K.Ravinder , M.D. (Ayur) Professor Govt. Ayurvedic College, Warangal
15. Dr. S.Ramalingeswara Rao, M.D. (Ayur) Professor, Govt. Ayurvedic College, Hyderabad
16. Sri. K.V.R.S. Murty Director, (R&D) Wing I-SERVE, Former Scientist, CSIR
1. Prof. Tirupathi Rao Former Vice Chancellor ,Osmania University, Hyderabad2. Prof. V.L.S. Bheema Sankaram D.Sc. FNA Former Chairman & Managing Director A.P.Mineral Development Corporation, Hyderabad
3. Prof. O.R. Reddy Former Vice Chancellor, Dr.B.R.A.O.U, Hyderabad
4. Dr. Bhagavatam Rama Rao Formerly: Director, Indian Institute of Panchakarma, Cheruthuruthy, Kerala, Hyderabad
ADMINISTRATIVE ADVISORY COMMITTEE
1. Prof. K.V.K.Nehru M.E. Ph.D Advisor, R&D cell, JNTU, Hyderabad.2. Sri P.S.Sastry, M.D., Ramkamal Labs, Hyderabad.
3. Sri N.Murali Krishna M.D. JLM Aircon , Hyderabad
1.Dr. D.R. Rao M.Sc, Ph.D Managing Director, M/s. Neuland Laboratories Ltd. Hyderabad2. Sri Konijeti Ashok Kumar Managing Director, K.M.G. paradise Function Halls, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad
3.Sri T. Parthasarathi Rtd. General Manager, Andhra Bank, Hyderabad
4. Sri M. Narasimhappa IRS Chief Commissioner of Income Tax(Retd), Hyderabad
1. Sri M.Seetarama Rao M.Sc, M.Ed Lecturer (Retd) Saraswati Group of Institutions, Hyderabad2. Prof. K. Saraswathi, M.A,Ph.D Emeritus Professor, Department of Chemistry, S.V.University, Tirupati
SOME IMPORTANT HONORARY FACULTY MEMBERS
1.Prof.S.Balachandra Rao MSc.Ph.D Former Principal & Prof. of Mathematics. Hon. Member INSA -Bangalore.2. Dr. Suryadevara Ravi Kumar, B.V.S.C Veterinary Doctor, Guntur
3. Dr. C.Nagalakshmi, M.Ed, Ph.D Principal, St Alphonsa College of Education,Hyderabad
4. Prof. D.Prahladacharya Former Vice Chancellor, Rashtriya Samskruta Vidyapeetham, Tirupathi
5. Sri Ravva Sri Hari Former Vice Chancellor,Dravidian University, Kuppam.
6. Dr.K.B.S. Prasad Dy Director (Retd.) IICT, Hyderabd
7. Prof. M.Vijayasree, M.A. Ph.D Professor, Dept. of Sanskrit, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
8. Smt P. Sarada, M.Sc HOD, Mathematics, Andhra Mahila Sabha, O.U, Hyderabad
9. Dr. Waclaw Szymanski, Ph.D; D.Sc Professor of Mathematics Westchester University, Weschestar, USA, PA 19382
10. Dr. B.L. Narasaiah Formerly Director, Geological Survey of India, Visakhapatnam.
11. Dr. V. Pavan Kumar Ph.D