Archive for the ‘I-SERVE Delhi Chapter’ Category
Report on exhibition and seminar at GJU
- Sh. Come Carpentier, Convener, Editorial board, world Affairs
- Sh. Darshan Lal Jain, President, Sarasvati Nadi Shodh Sansthan
- Smt. Divjot Kohli, Former Chief Commissioner of Income tax
- Sh. G.C. Srivastava, IAS (Retd.), Former Secretary to Govt. of India
- Sh. Kamal Malik, M D, Group Kamal (Advertising, Marketing and Print Production
- Dr. Kapil Kapoor, Eminent Author, Scholar and Lingustic
- Dr. K. B. Pandeya, Former Chairman, UPPSC and Former Vice Chancellor, C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur
- Shri Madhukar Bhagat, IRS, Reputed Author and Distinguished Speaker
- Prof. Mahavir Agrawal, Vice Chancellor, Uttarakhand Sanskrit University
- Prof. P. B. Sharma, Vice Chancellor, Delhi Technological University
- Smt. Poonam kishore Saxena, IRS (Retd.), Former Chairman, CBDT
- Sh. Prakhar Viplav, IRS, Addl. Commissioner of Income tax
- Smt. Sangeeta Gupta, Commissioner of IT, Reputed Artist & Painter
- Sh. S.S. Dawra, IAS (Retd.), Former Secretary (DOPT)
- Sh. V.K. Singal, Former Chief Commissioner of IT and Reputed Author
- Dr. Ankit Agarwal, Research Associate, Indian Archaeological Society
- Dr. Baldevanand Sagar, Editor, Sanskrit News, AIR
- Dr. Divya Tripathi, HoD, Sanskrit Deptt., Centenary DAV College, Faridabad
- Dr. Gyaneshwar Chaubey, Senior Genetic Scientist, Estonian Biocentre
- Dr. Krishnanand Sinha, Former Scientist, Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, Nainital
- Prof. K S Valdiya (Padma Shri), Geodynamics Unit, JNCASR, Bangalore
- Sh. Kulbhushan Mishra, Research Associate, Indian Archaeological Society
- Sh. Piyush Pandey, Former Director, Nehru Planetarium, Mumbai
- Dr. Ravi S. Gupta, Research Associate, Indian Archaeological Society
- Dr. R. K. Ganjoo, Director, Himalayan Institute of glaciology
- Dr. R. S. Bisht (Padma Shri), Former Joint DG, Archaeological Survey of India
- Smt. Saroj Bala, Director and Chief Research Coordinator
- Sh. Ashok Bhatnagar, Technical Director
- Sh. Khushi Ram, Administrative Officer
- The Advisory Board and Technical Advisory Council are being constituted for three years.
- Meetings of the Advisory Board and Technical Advisory Council will be held at least once in six months, preferably once in three months.
- These meetings will generally be hosted by I-SERVE Delhi Chapter. A copy of the Minutes of the meetings would be sent to the Headquarters.
- All the Members listed above have conveyed their consent (personally, telephonically, in writing or through email).
- The number of Members may be increased in future by nominating more Members after obtaining their consent.
“Determining Cultural continuity since Vedic and Epic Era”
Presentations of speakers – International Seminar on 23-24 February 2014 at New Delhi.
- Astronomical Dating from Rigveda to Mahabharat by using planetarium software by Shri Ashok Bhatnagar
- Astronomical Dating of Mahabharata Era- making use of the planetarium software by Prof. B. N. Narahari Achar
- Vedic Saraswati River Network in the Quaternary Period from Mansarovar to Dwaraka: Perceived through Satellite Remote Sensing by Dr. J. R. Sharma and Dr B. K. Bhadra
- Concordance of Vedic and Epic knowledge with modern peopling of South Asia by Dr. Gyaneshwar Chaubey
- Signatures of Human Settlements before 1500 BC In the Indian Sub-continent: Inputs from Archaeology -Part1 by Shri Kulbhushan Mishra & Dr Vimal Tiwari
- Signatures of Human Settlements before 1500 BC In the Indian Sub-continent: Inputs from Archaeology -Part2 by Shri Kulbhushan Mishra & Dr vimal Tiwari
- Effective Endeavors for Unification of India since Vedic times by Prof. K. S. Valdiya
- Art and Craft since Vedic times and continuity through the ages by Prof. Vasant Shinde
- Plants Mentioned in Vedas, Epics and Puranas: Scientific and Radiometric Data by Dr. C. M. Nautiyal
- Mahabharata knows Harappans as Vedic: Inferences from the Indus Seals by Dr. Navaratna S. Rajaram
- Science and Technology since Vedic times by Prof. Krishna Bihari Pandeya
National Seminar on “Scientific Dating of Ancient Events Before 2000 BC” held on 30th & 31st July, 2011 – Report with Pictures
I. To identify, collect and study Vedic and Post Vedic Indian Literature with the object of deciphering scientific theories, techniques and knowledge contained therein which could help in developing nature-friendly and pollution-free technologies particularly in the fields of agriculture, energy, metallurgy and medicine.
Report on National Seminar on “Scientific Dating of Ancient Events Before 2000 BC”, published in Puratattva
Institute of Scientific Research on Vedas (I-SERVE, Delhi Chapter) organised a National Seminar on “Scientific Dating of Ancient Events Before 2000 BC” on 30th – 31st July, 2011 in the Indian Institute of Mass Communication auditorium, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New JNU Campus, New Delhi. The objective of the seminar was twofold: to ascertain astronomical dating of planetary references in ancient Sanskrit manuscripts by making use of planetarium software and correlating it with archaeological, anthropological, paleobotanical, geological, ecological, oceanographic and remote sensing evidences.
This Seminar was financially supported by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India. It was attended by scholars from the discipline of Sanskrit, astronomy, archaeology, anthropology, history, geology, ecology, oceanography, space science and students of various universities and academicians as well as other persons from the public and media, were invited to participate. Read the rest of this entry »